THE MANUFACTURING PROCESS
R.C.V. Company is so well organised allowing to carry out the highest number of operations directly in site.
- The electric and the mechanic plans are carried out by our Technical Department availing of the most advanced computer technology, and further tested and validated by a pool of outside consultants
- The prototypes are entirely developed inside the well equipped Test Room
- When a plan if approved and becomes effective, the component list and the production cycle are drawn up
- The Purchasing Officer will issue the orders to the Suppliers of the components which must all be prime companies of certified quality.
- All the components bought outside bearing on the critical path of the product are 100% tested, and some of these, namely the most important ones, must undergo very strict testing procedures
- The Production Department launches and follows up the assembly orders; for the manufacturing of a motor, two prime and parallel processes are set up: one for the construction of the mechanical part and one for the execution of the electrical part; we will then reach the assembly, afterwards the testing, the finishing and the packing stages
- To carry out the electrical part, a specific section has been fitted out and equipped with technologically advanced machinery and organised in sectors: the spooling sector (electronic control multiple spooling machines), stator setting up sector – slot insulation, coil insertion and cylinder head moulding – (coil inserters, presses), impregnation sector (dehumidification at 130°C, impregnation with the most updated resins and drying up procedure providing for the components to stay inside the furnace for at least 12 hours), filling sector with bi-component resin to improve heat dissipation (resin mixing units) and the sector where the stator is finally inserted inside the frame/body (electronic induction localized heating system)
- To carry out the mechanical part, three different and duly equipped sectors have been fitted out: one for the assembly of rotor magnets and their pertinent protections, a second for the assembly on the shafts (press for the insertion at differential temperature) and for the balancing (digital machines), the third for the mechanical machining (electronic control lathes)
- The assembly department is in charge for the assembly of armature and inductor and they will eventually add the different mechanical and electric connection components
- All the motors are complete with a final machining on the coupling flange aiming at assuring a precision at reduced tolerance as to the planarity, concentricity and orthogonality (max 0.02mm)
- In the testing room (isolated room kept at steady temperature and humidity) the final assembly and the phasing of the transducer are carried out, then the control procedure will be activated by means of updated machinery which will issue the testing report at the end (to be supplied upon request)
- The assembled group is now transferred to the paint department
- The finishing and packing department checks the outward integrity, sticks up the identification and marking labels, fixes the panels and the protections in place and finally packs the products
- The warehouse receives the final products, checks the conformity with the requirements and sends out the goods as instructed by the Commercial Department
- The Managing and Accounting Department handle all the procedures pertinent both to the Customers and the Suppliers.
HOW TO REACH R.C.V.
R.C.V. is conveniently located in the industrial area of Robassomero, a town on the outskirts of Turin.
Coming from Aosta (A5) and Milan (A4) motorway, take the Turin highway – southward direction, if arriving from the Fréjus (A32), from Piacenza (A21) or from Savona (A6), drive north.
Exit “Venaria – stadio” and turn left at the lights, direction to Lanzo.
Cross the built-up area of Venaria and drive the S.P. (Provincial Road) No. 1 for 8 km approximately, you will run along the perimeter wall of the Regional Parc of “La Mandria”, up to the lights of the industrial area of Robassomero.
Turn right, at the first street turn right again and you will reach Cavour street where R.C.V. is located.