SOME APPLICATIONS OF THE R.C.V. MOTORS
- per movimentazioni rotatorie e lineari su più assi in macchine utensili a controllo numerico (torni, trapanatrici, alesatrici, fresatrici, centri di lavoro, piallatrici, limatrici, strozzatrici, brocciatrici, segatrici)
- macchine per la lavorazione delle lamiere (taglio laser, roditrici)
- per l’automazione della produzione (camme programmabili, tavole rotanti, nastri trasportatori, piccoli manipolatori)
- per la robotica (robot manipolatori antropomorfi, robot manipolatori ad assi cartesiani)
TEXTILE, KNITWEAR AND SHOE INDUSTRY:
- To wind up and unwind yarns and textiles
- For throwing
- For cutting
- For the motorization of the fabric conveyor rollers
- For the motorization of the looms
- For the production of tubular garments
WRAPPING UP AND PACKING:
- For packing machines
- For precise positioning systems
- For iron hands and tippers
- For metering systems
- For filling and corking (metal-cladding) stations
- Even in the pharmaceutical and food fields
- For printing machines
- to cut the paper-board
- for wrapping and unrolling machines
- for chipping machine tools
- for extruders
- for bottle and can blowing machines
- for welding lines on bags
- motori per l’automazione dei simulatori di volo gruppi generatori di corrente alternata e motorini di avviamento
- per velivoli con o senza pilota
- for new motorization of lifts and hoists
- for energy insulation switches on high tension electric lines
- direct current motors for special applications (refrigerating rooms, fluid pump control, control of steering compartment)
TRAINING – EDUCATION:
- direct current or brushless generators for tests stands for educational training purposes
SPECIAL VERSIONS (CUSTOM):
- machines for the cleaning of moulds for rubber or ceramics
- direct current motors for very cold environments (working at -20°C)
- low powered direct current motors for ventilation systems on special vehicles (military)
HOW TO REACH R.C.V.
R.C.V. is conveniently located in the industrial area of Robassomero, a town on the outskirts of Turin.
Coming from Aosta (A5) and Milan (A4) motorway, take the Turin highway – southward direction, if arriving from the Fréjus (A32), from Piacenza (A21) or from Savona (A6), drive north.
Exit “Venaria – stadio” and turn left at the lights, direction to Lanzo.
Cross the built-up area of Venaria and drive the S.P. (Provincial Road) No. 1 for 8 km approximately, you will run along the perimeter wall of the Regional Parc of “La Mandria”, up to the lights of the industrial area of Robassomero.
Turn right, at the first street turn right again and you will reach Cavour street where R.C.V. is located.